Thursday, February 28, 2013

DAY 28!!!!

So. To answer all the questions, yes! I'm gonna keep up the vegan diet as long as I can. I feel great inside and out. One of the strangest things is that I feel happier overall. I don't know if it's the extra yoga classes, or the diet, or just because I'm in control of food, but who cares. I feel happier, so I'm gonna keep it up.

I will keep posting here, craft and non craft related posts (this blog was meant for craft stuff, but then was taken over by food stuff!). I am going to try a gluten free diet in the month of April to see if that helps get rid of the last remaining ouchies and ickies that I have. Between now and then I need to research, and get rid of the gluten stuff that we have in our cupboards. So - favorite gluten free, vegan resources?





On a food note, I made this the other day, and it was incredible. I try to stay away from tofu because I've never been able to make it well, but this recipe was a hit. Even Jefferson liked it!

I missed the first day photo, and my day-after leftovers aren't as glamourous looking, but you get the point.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment