Monday, February 4, 2013

28 day challenge - day 4

Today starts the first full week of 5AM workouts. Yoga today, running tomorrow, yoga on Wednesday, running on Thursday, and pilates on Friday. This in addition to my already scheduled yoga on Thursday + Sunday, plus the daily dog walks. I'm gonna get buff. :-) 

FOODZ


Today was better. I've been craving peanut butter, so I think tomorrow I'm gonna get a piece of toast with peanut butter for breakfast. I'm also having sugar cravings pretty bad, and I assume it's part of the withdrawl. I'm trying to satisfy it with juice/fruit, but I did eat some twizzlers (not as many as yesterday, thankfully) and some leftover vegan birthday cake today. Tomorrow will be better. again. 

For breakfast - oatmeal and fruit. I'm getting good at this. 

Lunch - sushi roll! brown rice, avocado, bell pepper, cucumber, and carrots. 

Dinner - beet burgers! I tried to also make rutabaga chips, but they burned. So I had cucumber salad on the side (sliced cucumber and a little bit of rice vinegar), and hubby had chips and salsa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment