Sunday, February 3, 2013

28 day challenge - day 3

Today was the day of the snacks. 

For breakfast, I had my leftover birthday-dinner fajitas in a whole wheat tortilla with a bit of flax seed. It was served with a side of fruit - pear, apple, banana, and tangerine. 

food stuffs!
For lunch, my husband and I went to a diner with my in-laws. We thought the diner would be safer than fast food, but it seemed we might have been wrong. I had a cup of veggie soup (tomato broth with potatoes, onions, carrots, and celery) with a side salad (lemon wedge instead of dressing). I ate a ton of saltine crackers to soak up the tomato broth. 

As a mid-afternoon and evening snack, I had a lot of twizzlers (I won't tell you how many.. ). I prefer the cherry flavor, and boy are they delicious. 

In the mid-afternoon I had a yoga break. I went down to COIL yoga for their slow flow class. It gets me started on a good week note. 

As a pre-dinner snack, I had a toro bread bun that I found at an unnamed-asian grocery store in town. I stopped there to get a bamboo sushi rolling mat - which leads me to, 

For dinner! I made sushi. The insides were: brown rice, bell peppers, cucumber, carrot, and avocado. The first one (shown) didn't turn out to well, but the one I made for lunch tomorrow actually looks like a sushi roll! 

Let's hope tomorrow I am stronger, and will stay further away from the sugary stuffs. 

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment